|Date of Commencement of Online Application
|Last Date of Online Application Submission (Including Payment of Fee)
|Admit Card Live Date for the examination of Multi- Tasking Staff (MTS)
||27.12.2020 To 15.01.2021
|Examination Dates for the position of Multi- Tasking Staff (MTS)
||05.01.2021 To 15.01.2021
|Admit Card Live Date for the examination of Postman/MailGuard
||05.01.2021 To 29.01.2021
|Examination Dates for the position of Postman/MailGuard
||15.01.2021 To 29.01.2021
|* Any change will be updated in the website.
Please go through the detailed notification at our website: https://maharashtrapost.gov.in the Applicant must fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as per the advertisement before applying for the post.
“Click Here to download Instructions in Tamil”
HOW TO APPLY FOR REGISTRATION
Procedure for Online Registration:
Before proceeding Registration, keep the following information/ documents ready:
- Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP)
- Email ID
- Scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 60 KB).
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB).
- Category Certificate - If applying for Category under EWS, OBC, SC or ST.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for OBC Category.
- Income and Asset Certificate for EWS Category.
- Disability Certificate, if you are a person with benchmark disability.
- Letter of undertaking by applicant for availing the service of Scribe and Requisite Certificate from Competent Authority, if applicable.
- Scanned image of ID Proof of Scribe and Scanned image of photograph of Scribe, if applicable.
- Prescribed Medical Certificate for exemption from appearing in Data Entry Skill Test issued by the Competent Medical Authority, if applicable.
- Transgender Certificate - in case of Transgender applicants.
- Ex-Servicemen Discharge Certificate / Document in case of ex-serviceman applicants.
- NOC from current organization - in case of working Central Government Civilian Employee.
- Requisite Documents in connection with change of Name after matriculation, if any.
- Following educational documents
- 10th Mark-sheet - 10th/SSC Certificate will be mandatory for all the Applicants. (Mandatory for Postman/Mail Guard & Multi Tasking Staff).
- 12th / HSC Certificate - If 12th / HSC details are entered by the Applicants in education section (Mandatory for Postman/Mail Guard).
- Graduation Certificate - If Graduation details are entered by the Applicants in education section.
Note 1: Applications with blurred photographs / illegible signature / unclear scanned images of documents will be summarily rejected)
Note 2: The Applicants are advised to give their own Mobile Number and e-mail address as only one application will be accepted from a Mobile Number/e-mail ID. Applicants are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses and mobile number in the online application as correspondence may be made by the Department through e-mail/ SMS. Further, e-mail address and Mobile Number will also be used for retrieval of password/ Registration Number, if required.
- Important Instructions:
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the registration portal i.e. https://dopmah20.onlineapplicationform.org/MHPOST/
- Only one Common Online application is allowed to be submitted by an applicant for the post of Postman/Mail Guard and/or Multi Tasking Staff. In case, more than one applications of an applicant are detected at any stage, all the applications will be rejected by the Department and his/her candidature for the examination will be cancelled.
- Applications submitted through any other source will not be accepted. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard and no Admit Card will be issued to any such Applicant even if he/she pay prescribed fee by any mode.
- Applicants are advised to read the notification, instructions to applicants, vacancy position carefully before filling up the application form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications and pay prescribed fee much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the Online Registration Portal on account of heavy load on the portal during the closing days.
- The Department does not accept any responsibility for the Applicants not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control.
- Before submission of the online application, Applicants must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction / modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be considered.
- The Applicant has to furnish declaration to the effect that all statements/inputs furnished by him/her are true, complete and correct to best of his/her knowledge and they will be supported by the original documents/testimonials as and when required/demanded. Any false, incorrect information found/detected at any stage, his/her candidature/appointment will be summarily rejected /terminated. It is mandatory for the applicant to Tick the Check Box on DECLARATION part at the time of online registration of the Application form and before uploading the application.
- Process of filling online application
The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
- Basic Registration
- Detailed Registration
- Basic Registration Process: This is for generating the Registration Number and Password.
- To register First time, click on "New User" on https://dopmah20.onlineapplicationform.org/MHPOST/
- Read INSTRUCTIONS carefully and click the check box to acknowledge the same and proceed.
- The applicant has to read the notification, instructions to applicants, vacancy position carefully before filling up the application form.
- Fill up the details in the "Basic Registration" form. Due care should be taken while filling details for Basic Registration as these details will be auto fetched in Detailed Registration and no changes will be permitted later. Enter the following details required for Basic Registration:
- Title (Mr/Ms/Mrs/Mx)
- Gender (Male/Female/Transgender)
- Fill your name exactly as given in Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate. As per entries made, the full name will be displayed. In case, you have made any changes in your name after matriculation, indicate the same in respective fields.
- Provide information about your Nationality.
- Enter your Email
- Confirm same Email ID.
- Enter your Mobile Number.
- Click the 'Mobile OTP'. An OTP will be sent to your Mobile number. Enter the OTP.
- Type the verification code as displayed on the screen.
- Click the check box for declaration.
- Click 'Submit'.
- Your data will be saved and a Registration Number will be displayed on the screen. The Registration Number and Password for first time login will be sent to your mobile number and Email ID.
- Detailed Registration Process:
This is for submitting further details such as Posts applying for, Personal Details, Educational qualification and other details. Also for uploading recent Photo, Signature, other requisite Documents in prescribed file format and for making payment of applicable fee.
- Login by using the Registration Number and Password received to your mobile and email on Basic Registration. Change the password on first login.
- Home page with instructions will be opened. After reading instruction continue to open the 'Application'.
- In 'Personal Details', furnish the details as follows
- (A) Postman/Mail Guard and/or (B) Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) to be selected.
Note 1: Applicant can choose either Postman/Mail Guard or Multi tasking Staff or both Postman/Mail Guard and Multi Tasking Staff here as per his/her choice and other eligibilities for these posts. However, it is to note that the choice(s) once entered here, could not be changed after submission. Once the application is submitted, any attempt to submit subsequent application by fresh Registration is not allowed.
Note 2: The details of Title/Name/Gender/E-mail ID/ Mobile Number will be auto fetched from the 'Basic Registration' and are non-editable.
- Select your Category viz., UR/OBC/SC/ST/EWS and furnish the requisite details about category certificates.
- Furnish the requisite details about the Category of Disability and Disability Certificates, if applicable.
- Furnish the details of scribe or self scribe, if applicable.
- Furnish the details regarding admissible exemption from appearing in Data Entry Skill Test, if applicable.
- Furnish the details in case of Central Government Civilian Employee.
- Furnish the details in case of ex-serviceman.
- Fill your date of birth exactly as given in Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate.
- Enter your Father's name and Mother's Name as per standard record.
- Enter your complete Permanent and Communication address with Pincode.
- Please enter the following carefully in 'Preference Selection' viz.
- Preferences about Test City: Select Two Test City as per preference.
- Preferences about Divisions/Units: Select the preferences of Division / Unit / Office separately for the posts applied as below:
- For Postman/Mail Guard: Applicants can give any number of preferences by selecting the names of Postal Divisions / RMS Divisions / Units as per the order of preference, in online application form.
- For Multi Tasking Staff: Applicants can give any number of preferences by selecting the names of Postal Divisions / RMS Divisions / Units / Administrative Offices as per the order of preference in online application form.
- Select these preferences and arrange as per order of your preference.
- Applicants are advised to select as many Preferences as possible.
- The Applicants should exercise preference for all Recruiting Units for consideration. In case, preference is exercise for a limited number of Recruiting Units and could not be allocated to one of those units as per merit vis a vis vacancies in the category, he/she belongs to, he/she will not be considered for other Recruiting Units not preferred even though, candidate lower in a rank in merit to him/her is considered who has opted for that Unit.
Note: Preferences once exercised will be treated as final and no correspondence will be entertained to change the same.
- After submitting preferences applicant has to click the declaration that he/she has exercised maximum choices and his/her application will not be considered for Divisions/Units, for which preference have not been submitted by him/her.
- Proceed further to next part of the Detailed Registration.
- In 'Educational Details' section, please furnish the details of Educational qualification and other qualifications.
- 10th Class Examination (Mandatory for Postman/Mail Guard & MTS) and 12th Class Examination (Mandatory for Postman/Mail Guard).
Note 1: If any deviation will be found in details entered by applicant, his application liable for disqualification at any stage.
Note 2: Applicants having both marks and grades in the marks list shall enter the marks only in online application portal in respective fields. In such case, if any applicant applies with Grades his application will be liable for disqualification at any stage.
Note 3: Applicants having only the Grades/Points in the marks list shall enter the Grades in online application portal in respective field. In such cases, Marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades/Points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as Hundred.
- Graduation Details
- Details of Local language studied and passed upto 10th Standard.
- In other qualification furnish information regarding
- Computer Knowledge.
- Valid Driving License.
- Proceed further to next part of the Detailed Registration.
- Upload your recent Scanned image of Color Passport size Photo - Size 20Kb-60Kb of file format JPG or JPEG only.
- Upload your clear Scanned image of Signature - Size 10Kb-20Kb of file format JPG or JPEG only.
- Upload the Scanned image of requisite documents - Size 50Kb-200Kb of file format pdf, JPG or JPEG only (also file name should not have special characters) and proceed further to preview page.
Note: Applicants should fill details/input very carefully in the online application at the appropriate place; upload the document as mentioned in above paras. For Verification purposes Applicant can take the print of the Preview page by using browser print option (Ctrl + P) and check correctness of print. The Preview page printed will not be considered as having submitted application form. In case if any correction is required the applicant can do the same on respective pages of application. Once the applicant checks his online application thoroughly the applicant has to check declarations and �Submit and Proceed to Pay��. No changes in application are permissible after this.
Mode of Payment of Fee
Applicant can make payment through Online (using RuPay Card/Credit Card/Other UPI through gateway payment) or through E-Payment by paying the fee in Cash at Post Office.
- Online Payment: The applicant choosing option of payment of fee through Online can pay the fee using RuPay Card/Credit Card/Other UPI through gateway payment.
- If Applicant has already initiated an online payment but didn't receive successful payment response, then, in that case system will allow the applicant to re-initiate the payment only after 45 minutes from the time of initiation of first payment. But if Applicant'�s payment is rejected then Applicant will be allowed to make another payment attempt immediately.
- On the basis of successful payment status, the Applicant will receive an Email and SMS for successful payment.
E-Payment- The applicant choosing option of payment of fee through E-Payment has to download and take print out of E-Challan from Online portal. He/she has to approach nearest Computerized Post Office having e-Payment facility during working hours and to produce E-Challan to pay the Fee in cash only.
- After payment of fee through this mode the applicant has to login again enter the details of fee payment in Registration Portal and upload the Receipt well in time before closing date 10.11.2020.
- The applicants are advised to keep a copy of E-Challan and Receipt issued by the Post Office, for future reference.
Note: Fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances nor will be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
- Once the fee has been successfully paid through any of the mode, the payment status will accordingly get updated in the system.
- Applicants have to furnish a declaration to the effect that all statements/inputs furnished by him/her are true, complete and correct to best of his/her knowledge and they will be supported by the original documents/testimonials as and when required/demanded. Any false, incorrect information found/detected at any stage, his/her candidature/appointment will be summarily rejected /terminated. It is mandatory for the applicant to Tick the Check Box about this DECLARATION at the time of registration of the Application form and before submitting the application.
- Confirm and Submit for final submission of the application.
- After successful submission, Download and take print out of your Application form from Dashboard Page.
- The applicants are advised to go through the instructions carefully and submit online application complete in all respect before due date and time i.e. 10.11.2020 (2359 hrs).
Note 1: The incomplete applications, the applications without fee payment and the applications not submitted properly will not be accepted in any circumstances and summarily rejected. Such applications will be deleted from Database after last date of Registration i.e. 10.11.2020. No representation against such rejection will be entertained.
Note 2: When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted provisionally.
Note 3: The applicants should note that particulars mentioned in the online application will be considered as final and after submission of the online application form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests/Correspondence received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be entertained.
Cost of Online Application and Examination Fees:
- Cost of Online Application and Examination Fees are applicable separately for the two examinations viz,
- for the posts of Postman/Mail Guard
- for the posts of Multi Tasking Staff
- Cost of online Application: Rs. 100/- (Rs. One Hundred Only) per exam mandatory for all categories of applicants.
- Examination Fees: Rs. 400/- (Rs. Four Hundred Only) per exam for all male applicants belonging to the category of UR/OBC/EWS /Trans-man.
- Payment of Examination fee is exempted for all female/trans-woman Applicants, all SC/ST Applicants and all PwD Applicants.
- The details of applicable fee to be paid by different categories of applicants are indicated in following table:
||UR/EWS/OBC (Male & Trans-man applicants)
||Multi Tasking Staff
||If applicant applies for both the above posts.
Centres of Examination:
Applicant must indicate the Centre in the online Application Form in which he/she desires to take the examination. Details about the Examination Centres are as follows:
- Applicant has to give option for two centres, in the order of priority. No request for change of Centre will be considered later under any circumstances. Hence, the applicants should select the centres carefully and indicate the same correctly in application form.
- Department will endeavor to accommodate the applicants in centres opted by them. However, the Department reserves the right to cancel any Centre and ask the applicants of that centre to appear from another centre. The Department also reserves the right to divert applicants of any centre to some other Centre to take the examination.
Closing Date for Registration of Application:
The registration of online application will close on 10.11.2020 at 2359 hrs.
Department of Posts does not make any phone calls/SMS to the Applicants for depositing any money. List of Selected Applicant will be displayed on website only. The correspondence, if any, is made with Applicants through respective Recruiting authority only. Applicants are advised not to disclose their registration number and mobile numbers and be guarded against any unscrupulous phone calls.
For any queries related to online application process, payment gateway and Exam Process, kindly contact on below given Helpdesk Number.
Phone Number : 022 - 62507756
E-Mail : email@example.com
Timing : 9:00 hrs - 18:00 hrs Monday to Saturday